SBI MUDRA LOAN FORM DOWNLOAD & HOW TO APPLY SBI EMUDRA LOAN
SBI MUDRA LOAN DOCUMENTS REQUIRED LIST BELOW – Proof of id – Self licensed copy of Voter’s ID card / Driving License / PAN Card / Aadhaar Card/Passport/Photo Ids issued by Govt. authority CHECK LIST: KISHORE & TARUN (Rs. 50,001 to Rs. 10 lacs)
SBI MUDRA LOAN DOCUMENTS
sbi mudra loan
- Proof of Residence – Recent phone invoice, electrical energy invoice, property tax receipt (not older than 2 months), Voter’s ID card, Aadhaar Card, Passport of Individual/ Proprietor/Partners, Certificate issued by Govt. Authority/Local Panchayat / Municipality
- Proof of SC/ST/OBC/Minority, if
- Proof of Identity / Address of the Business Enterprise – Copies of related Licenses / Registration Certificates / lease or Rent settlement/ Other Documents pertaining to the possession, id of tackle of enterprise unit / Udyog Aadhaar
- Statement of Account from the prevailing Banker for the final six months, if
- Last two years unaudited steadiness sheets of the prevailing items together with revenue tax /gross sales tax returns and so on. (Applicable for loans of Rs. 2 lacs and above).
- Projected steadiness sheets of start-ups/present items for one 12 months in case of working capital limits and for the interval of the mortgage in case of time period mortgage (Applicable for loans of Rs. 2 lacs and above).
- Sales achieved in the course of the present monetary 12 months as much as the date of submission of software (in case of present items).
- Proforma Invoices/Quotations for the property to be bought and estimates for the civil works, if any to be undertaken. Aspect of technical feasibility and financial viability could also be mentioned with borrower if felt needed.
- Asset & Liability assertion of the borrower together with Directors &
- Memorandum and Articles of affiliation of the corporate/Partnership Deed of Partners and so on. wherever
- Photos (two copies) of applicant/Proprietor/ Partners/ Directors not older than 6